About Rev Dr Stuart Pattico
Rev Dr Stuart Pattico is a well-qualified biblical scholar who is the Senior Leader and Founder of Joy Community Church in Milton Keynes, UK. His degrees and subsequent studies have enabled him to provide theological training in Hermeneutics and Systematic Theology. In addition, he has taught at Ambassador’s College of Ministry and was a guest lecturer at King’s College London.
Dr Pattico has been able to combine his academic background with his ministerial gifting. He has an international preaching, teaching, and healing ministry, which benefits the wider church community; his ministry has taken him to countries such as India and Ghana.
- PhD in Ministry – Christian Leadership University
- MA in Bible and Ministry – King’s College, London
- BSc (Hons) in Computing and Information Systems – Goldsmiths, University of London
- Pattico, S. The Anointing. London: Sunesis Ministries Ltd, 2011.
- Pattico, S. Discover and Fulfil Your Purpose. London: Sunesis Ministries Ltd, 2014.
- Pattico, S. Firm Foundations. London: Sunesis Ministries Ltd, 2015.
- Pattico, S. The Glory Within You. London: Sunesis Ministries Ltd, 2014.
- Pattico, S. Hearing God’s Voice. London: Sunesis Ministries Ltd, 2014.
- Pattico, S. The Holy Spirit Manual. London: Sunesis Ministries Ltd, 2014.
- Pattico, S. Making Sense of the Bible. London: Sunesis Ministries Ltd, 2016.
- Pattico, S. Moving in the Prophetic. London: Sunesis Ministries Ltd, 2013.
- Pattico, S. Praying with Power. London: Sunesis Ministries Ltd, 2012.
- “Scripture and Hermeneutics, Ministry in the Spirit, Pneumatology, and Prayer.” A Ten Session Bible School Course. Presentation at Spurgeon’s College (venue hired), London, 2012 -2013.
- Guest Lecturer at King’s College, London on “Black Pentecostal Worship” at King’s College, London, 2012.
Before entering full time ministry and theological teaching, he had a career in data management. Due to his background in computing, he has been able to devise and successfully run online courses in the areas of Theology, Ministry and Discipleship.
Moreover, he is the author of several books, which he has published through his own Christian publishing company, Sunesis Ministries Ltd. Dr Pattico is happily married to Andrea, who serves as the Associate Leader and Head of Worship at their church.